Internalising Business Mindset and Shared Values
This programme is designed to achieve the following business outcomes:
- Employee Satisfaction Index – E.S.I
To establish and improve the Employee Satisfaction Index.
- Employee Compliance Index – E.C.I
To establish and improve the Employee Compliance Index.
This programme has been designed so as to meet the following objectives:
- To understand how a culture transformation programme can help the organisation strengthen its business in this highly competitive environment
- To identify ‘Culture Hot-Spots’ in the organisation and to introduce ‘Guidelines for Successful Behaviour’
- To identify and propose values that support the desired successful behaviours
- To translate Organisation Guidelines for Successful Behaviour into the desired standards of behaviours and practices at the workplace through In-MINDs training (Internalising Business Mindset and Shared Values)
- To sustain the Culture Transformation Programme through Organisation and Department Enablers
These practical, easy-to-use materials guide participants when managing & practising the IN-MINDs programme.
- Programme Folder & Journal
Programme outline, notes, and other materials for participants to refer to
- Programme ToolCard
For quick reference on techniques and tools and brief outline for easy recall
- Enabler’s Poster
To promote and remind staffon the activities that support the programme
- ‘IN-MINDS Winning Practices’ Guide
Simple guide on how to conduct quick-win activities