Service Transformation for Excellent Performance
This programme is designed to achieve the following business outcomes:
- Customer Satisfaction Index – C.S.I
To establish and improve the Customer Satisfaction Index.
- Employee Compliance Index – E.C.I
To establish and improve the Employee Compliance Index on the organisation’s Service Standard and Practices.
- Employee Acceptance Index – E.A.I
To establish and improve the Employee Acceptance Index on S.T.E.P.
- To establish the desired customer focused culture in line with the organisation’s strategic direction.
- To chart out the desired service transformation process in achieving the organisation’s business outcomes.
- To determine the corporate initiatives and action plan to support and sustain the culture transformation process.
- To enable leaders to manage the service transformation programme at their respective departments.
- To cascade the desired service standards & practices to all employees.
These practical, easy-to-use materials guide participants when managing & practising the STEP programme.
- S.T.E.P Folder
Programme outline, notes, and other materials for participants to refer to
- Promoter’s Quick Guide
Guides and templates for promoters to implement STEP enablers and activities
- Service Standards Manual
Guide on the Service Standards & Practices (SSP) for all front liners to refer to, and comply with, in order
to establish the service excellence culture