Innovate your staff thinking skills, to think ‘out-of-the-box’ and to develop a change in mindset to be growth-oriented. The Seven Innovation Tools programme trains participants to apply specific innovation thinking tools and techniques to generate innovative ideas for processes, products, or services.
generic name for amoxil order Amoxicillin order amoxil online
At you should end of the training session, participants will be able to achieve the following outcomes:
1) From the Personal Perspective
- To understand the methods in generating and managing ideas for innovation.
- To apply innovation techniques and skills for innovation & to improve work processes.
- To solve daily problems at organisational, department, family, and personal level.
2) From the Leadership Perspective
- To inspire and influence subordinates to practise the innovation techniques and skills in the workplace.
- To persuade subordinates to pursue for innovation & practise process improvement in own work areas.
- Lead ‘Quick & Effective Decision Making’ to meet the current business challenges and requirements.
The following shows a sample of programme documents and folders that will be given to programme participants. These practical, easy-to-use documents guide participants when applying and practising the tips and techniques of innovation
- Easy to remember
- Tools-based acronyms
b) Staff Innovation Project
- Step-by-step workbook
- Innovative problem-solving process
- Innovative solving exercise for practice
- Handy booklet for a quick guide
- Easy recall of tools & techniques
- 2 page overview of problem-solving tools
- 3-in-1 outline summary